... Or go to Egypt for a three-week mission in August. Which would rock everything rockable.
Only two things are holding my decision back. One is the fact that my initial contract with the military ends about a little more than a week before my birthday in May. But that will be easily rectified by either me re-upping (Which I'm planning on doing anyway.) Or ye ol' annual Stop-Loss that happens about the same time my contract expires.
The other is the get-together '05. (IE: The Floating Roaming Wandering Con Of Spooky Doom That Currently Does Not Have A Punny Name. :P) Which the only things that would sway my decision is money (AT drops a nice amount in my account a month before the con. If I can get overtime again at work, that'll be fixed.) and time. (If the con were to start around the 20th, I'd be all right.)
.... But overseas. And Pyramids. And other cool shit.... And my decision has to be in by Sunday.
Maybe I'll flip a coin. :P